Author Topic: Lets Ride  (Read 4111 times)

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
Lets Ride
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
Hey all looks like this coming Sat is a good day to ride :dancinbanana: it maybe the last, we are riding somewhere looks like maybe we will head over to Pembine, I had my sleds in the garage doing some repairs so they will be ready for the weeken :thumb: HOT DOG ride maybe? Come on all we have to burn up the motion lotion we have left :rocker:
Spraygas

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Ride
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 09:37:13 PM »
:iagree: Yeah... Spraygas, Recoil and I were talking on the phone Monday. Would like to ride again this Saturday. Perhaps we could take off from Diane's Pop-a-Top and visit Green Acres or something like that.  :beer: Anyone else interested???

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 07:37:00 AM »
Yeppp!!!!  :dancinbanana: Spraygas has been doing alot of shop time on the sleds........
 It would be "vintage abuse"  :baseballbat: if we didnt get them out and ride!!!
~Recoil

Spraygas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »
Well folks if you all take a look at the weather Sat is suppose to be a high of 24 degrees :rocker: this is good riding weather for all machines :thumb: and if you take a look at the 10 day forcast all next week is warm :banghead: that means the snow will start to disappear, so the way I see it this coming weeken may very well be the  last weekend to ride :rocker: so find what gas you have left and fill er up and all your gas will be used up Lets Ride, Spraygas
Spraygas

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 08:33:22 PM »
I have some motion lotion left and hope to ride Sat. and Sunday. I think it will be the end?

So is there a planed ride?
sno jet fan

Spraygas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 09:32:31 PM »
Aww finally someone is chiming in :rocker: Great yes Jetter we are riding on Sat, Myself and Recoil will be at Diane's Pop a top at 1030 and we will decide where to go from there we have 4 choices in which direction to go, all are good places, anyone wants to join the Party your welcome to ride which may be our last.
Spraygas

YamaBob

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 10:15:24 PM »
I'm sure I can get the GPX ready for another run.  My knees have recovered from last weekend, these low seats and limited suspensions are hard on this old body.  See ya Saturday.

YamaBob

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »
Spraygas, thanks for getting it together!  :thumb: I know we talked about something for March 9th that we could do even if the trails are not so hot anymore, but with all this other stuff going on, I don't know...we may have to wait 'till next year with it. We'll see.... :dunno:

RE: Riding on Sat....Don't know yet if we'll be able to join you. Other things are going on that take up a lot of time. For instance, Dun-Good is down to one groomer, (a temporary set back) so to get the trails groomed before the week end, have to adjust the grooming to nights and times when the Sur Trac isn't scheduled to go out and fill in when needed, etc etc ect. A couple of trips back and forth to Antigo, (one them late Friday to pick up the tire), then fixing, more grooming etc etc etc....all business that you can't just walk from when running a club with trails & equipment to maintain. And everyone expects those trails to be groomed (and they should be). That's just the way it is, not complaining, just the facts. It's what comes with the "job". But it sure cuts into riding time.  :(

Spraygas, let me know if you, Recoil and Autolube want to pass this info on or is the forum and/or the web site sufficient?

Should be a great ride, trails are still excellent!

~Patti M~

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 11:23:57 AM »
Diane's Pop-A-Top in Pembine.  10:30 a.m. March 2.

I'll be there  :rocker:

Repoman

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 11:27:16 AM »
Diane's Pop-A-Top in Pembine.  10:30 a.m. March 2.

I'll be there  :rocker:

Repoman

Thats a big 4~10 Duckrubber!!!!
I sure like the hambugers at Green Acres  :beer: ....jus saying!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:36:01 PM by Recoil »
~Recoil

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »
I would be glad to help find Green Acres by trail on Saturday. Then perhaps go south towards Amberg from there??? Just a thought.

Premix.... If there is any thing I can do to help with the grooming and/or repairs please don't hesitate to call me. I have to work days on Friday, other than that I would make myself available, including tonight!

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 02:38:45 PM »
 :thankyou: Autolube ....... You wil make an outstanding travel  :rocker: guide!!
~Recoil

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 04:43:13 PM »
Hey Mr. Trail Guide,

How about a shot south on Trail 3 to Jossart Road, then a right on Fire Lane then the trail to Green Acres?  Could be fun.   :rocker:  I haven't run that section this year.  Any Idea how the snow is on Jossart, Cemetery Road & Horseshoe Rd?

Repoman   :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 06:44:42 PM »
Yeah, the plowed (snowmobile routes) roads are kinda nasty you could take them if you had to. However the trails are awesome and I think a few extra miles and taken trails is the way to go. You don't have to worry about Firelane, that is more trail than it is road!

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
SO we are thinking about a 2hr+ drive to come ride with you guys! Jeff how many miles do you think? Just wondering what sleds to ride? I see the temp. looks like about 26-27 on Sat.
sno jet fan