Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Registration for Antique Sleds

Author Topic: Registration for Antique Sleds  (Read 3662 times)

Fur Coat Guy

• Have you even been to Schnappsville?
    • View Profile
    • Five Hundred and Under Club Springer Trail and Ice Competition Series
Registration for Antique Sleds
« on: September 21, 2016, 09:38:52 PM »
So...........

I went online to the "gowild" site for the WDNR to renew some of my expired registrations.  When it comes to renewal for Antique sleds, there is no tab to click for a $5 renewal, only a $20 tab.  This would be for the initial fee for the antique registration.  I called the DNR and the woman on the other end said, "I will have to bring this up with our I/T guy."  I also stated that I have not received any renewal notices in the mail.  She said that they haven't been mailed out yet.  Has anybody else experienced this or have any light to shed on the issue?

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: Registration for Antique Sleds
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 09:06:19 AM »
 Fur Coat Guy!.......... How ya been!

I am sorry I only seen this post today finally. ( My laptop at home is junk and needs to be replaced soon.) Sometimes I sneak on this site while at work.  :-X

Here is how it went for me when I renewed my sled registrations. First of all I waited until just a couple of days ago to try because I heard that the "go wild" thing is about six months past due and has a ton of bugs to be worked out. However when I got on there it went pretty good I renewed a super sled registration then tried to renew the three antiques I had come due. I don't know if was me or what but I had to do each renewal one at a time. You need to set some time aside to do this, it takes a while. When renewing the antiques it gave me the option to either register it for the $30 Public or renew for the $5 ANTIQUE. On one of my antique sleds when I clicked on $5 ANTIQUE it then prompted me to the idea that I had to pay $15 more to cover that initial cost for the ANTIQUE registration. By this time I am getting pretty frustrated cause it's taking so long (after all I am at work) :police: I just paid the Extra $15 and it went thru.  :banghead: The other two antique sleds I was able to renew for just the $5. :dunno:

So that's how it went for me, could've been better but I got thru it I guess because I see the fees are on the credit card and will get the stickers soon I hope. I am sure you noticed they charge you a "convenience" fee for each transaction. :catfight:..........convenience my azz! :o

Fur Coat Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:53 PM »
I have been in contact with the DNR over the past four weeks.  Initially there wasn't even a tab to click on for the antique snowmobile renewal.  Now that there is, it still will not let you renew unless you pay a $15 antique registration.  Which is totally "*ck%d up.  As you know it is $20 first time, then $5 renewal as long as you own the sled.  The people that are working on this "gowild" site don't seem to know what the actual licensing fees are.  Sooooo, today (10/13/16) I got a call from the DNR (wow! they returned a call) and they told me everything was up and running.  I thought good, because it just so happens that I was on that crapty "gowild" thing last night and it didn't work.  About an hour and a half later I got another call from them saying "false alarm" they were premature in telling me that it was fixed.  Disregard the first call.  I AM NOT PAYING MORE THAN $5 for a renewal.  I will wait until it is fixed.  Supposedly they are sending notices in the mail sometime later this month.  (The site does work for your regular sled registrations..... one sled at a time, no shopping cart.)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:18:40 AM »
Thank you for looking into this so thoroughly Fur Coat Guy!! It sounds like it went for you very similar to how its going for a lot of us.  :baseballbat: I guess when they designed this "gowild" program the ANTIQUE renewals weren't high on their priorities list. ??? I am grateful that you took on the frustration of calling and talking to the DNR and sharing the information with us.

I did receive all my stickers in less than a week after I renewed and got my trail passes for the super sleds in less than a week, so at least they got that seemingly handled. :-\

Fur Coat Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 08:58:41 PM »
As of today 10/18/16 the antique registration renewal is still not working on the "gowild" site.  When you click on $5 renewal it will prompt that you need to make an additional purchase of $15 antique registration.  The antique registrations that I want to renew are for all of my "antique" sleds, so I will wait.  My piston burner sleds all have current antique registrations. I do agree with the fact that the regular sled registration turn around time is fast.  I did mine on 10/12/16 and got them in the mail on 10/17/16.  You cannot use the shopping cart feature.  Each sled has to be done one at a time.  The convenience fee was something like 53 cents a sled. (about the cost of a stamp!)  Trail permits also came in the mail pretty darned quick.  Trail permits are purchased on the AWSC website.  You will need your AWSC member number for a $10 pass or if you are a non member $30.

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 10:20:02 PM »
Well l guess l am not the only one having trouble with the go wild and vintage registration. I'm sure you got your renewals in the mail by now. I did also for 4 of my 5 sleds that are up for renewal this year. All 5 sleds l have had registered as antique in my name before. I sent in the paper work on the 4 and got them all back. BUT l have been on the phone 3 times with a lady from a DNR office and they don't know what is wrong?  She tried to run it for me and she could not do it. I don't understand what the problem is? I asked if she could mail me a renewal for that sled for the 5 bucks and she said no can't do that go on line. So l guess l will call again next week.
sno jet fan

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 05:29:04 PM »
Well after 5-6 calls back and forth with the same Lady we got it registered for the 5 dollar fee. :thumb:
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 04:03:06 PM »
Life ain't supposed to be that hard! :banghead: However the DNR just has a way of complicating things.  :dunno: