Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
St. Germain

Author Topic: St. Germain  (Read 8145 times)

mercmike

• View Profile
St. Germain
« on: March 22, 2012, 10:41:22 PM »
Anybody going to the St. Germain show???

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: St. Germain
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:47:27 PM »
 :cheer: OH Yeah!! Always see lots of club members there! It's a great time, always good stuff! Looking forward to it...never know what might turn up for a really good low buck price! (we're low buck, we're not cheap!) :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:05:21 AM »
Oh yeah... I am seriously considering setting up  swap to sell some parts and pieces instead of buying!  :catfight:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:37:52 AM »
We plan on going. One of the better swaps around.  :beer:
sno jet fan

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
It'll be fun! Hope it's not too hot ---or too cold like that one year! We see so many of our members there and other vintage sledders too. And, who knows,    :dunno: maybe there will be some interesting raffle tickets to buy  :thumb: (which I would gladly volunteer to help sell, by the way)

MUCH MORE INFO TO COME.......STAY TUNED  :popcorn:

Miss Star Fire

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
Well its down to 3 weeks for the swap meet! :rocker: It sure seems like a long time since I have been to a swap meet,so I am looking forward to St. Germain. I hope it dont rain like it did this sunday?  Hope to see some of you guys and gals up there.
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
I still intend to go and if we have our raffle license renewal I will bring Hillary and set up for swap!  :dancinbanana:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 04:23:25 PM »
I'm planning on attending the swap meet.  The plan is to bring some vintage orphans and see if they can get adopted out to new vintage homes.  I plan on setting up in the trees behind the baseball field again (left field).  That was a great spot for shade and walking traffic. ( fresh buyers with big, sweaty fists full of cash!!!)   I'll have a bunch of vintage goodies out on tables to sell/swap so stop by.  I just might have the one do-dad you need to complete your vintage project!!!!!  The grill will be on so stop by for a tube steak and vintage conversation! 

Be there or Be Square!!!  :thumb:

Repoman

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »
Repoman what year sleds you looking to sell?
sno jet fan

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
W-jetter,

1971 A/C Panther 399 w/electric start
1973 A/C Panther 340
1980 A/C Trail Cat 440 w/electric start
1981 A/C Panther with '76 Suzuki 500 motor

I hope to adopt them all out.  I need to free up the storage space.

Repoman

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
I (finally) got the Raffle License renewal in the mail yesterday.  :clapping:

I am talking with the ticket printer now to give them the number and sign off on the final proof.  :thumb:

Now the BIG question is will the printer have the tickets done in time for St. Germain???  :dunno:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
Jeff I hope you can get the tickets done? I have talked to a few people that would like to buy some tickets. I know one of them will be at St. G. forsure. I think if you have the sled there you will sell a  Lot of tickets.

Well it is only a week away! I am looking for some 1970 Panther 399 Hirth parts or complete sled. Also looking for Sno*Jet and wankel 303 parts. would also be interested in 1971 Scorpion parts,for the wedge type sled.

hope to see some of you there!   W-Jetter
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 11:34:46 AM »
The printer feels confident I can pick up the raffle tickets Friday.

So I will be meeting up with Repoman and later PreMix and Miss Starfire to set up for swap and show off the Hillary and sell raffle tickets. :rocker:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »
Autolube that sound good. I think you will sell alot of tickets with the sled there for people to see.  We will see you folks on Sunday!
sno jet fan

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 07:36:40 PM »
A gray haired granny got a new vintage ride today! Sweet!  :thumb:   Can't wait to get this one on the trail!!