Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
OMC opposed twins

Author Topic: OMC opposed twins  (Read 5588 times)

PolCat

• View Profile
OMC opposed twins
« on: November 29, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »
I just got 2 Evinrudes a 67 and 70 Skeeters.  Neither has spark anyone know of
where in the De Pere area I can get points and condensors for them?
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:09:44 PM by Premix »
:) There's no Iron like old Iron :)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: OMC opposed twins
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »
Hi Pol Cat,

I think it might be worth giving Clarence Schabel and/or his daughter (Robin) a call at the Sport Shop in Bonduel. They have quite a vintage inventory.

Also I believe the sled towards the back to be a 69. I used to own one.  :thumb:

Autolube

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »
Thanks for the reply! 
I have since gotten the, it is a 69 running.  I have recieved a model/year table
that says they are a 66 and 69. 
Why would someone register the sleds as a 67 and 70?  The gentleman bought them new so I believe the dealer
registerd them for him.
The hard part is to try now to register the 66 as a 66 not a 67 as it states on the registraion card.
PolCat

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 10:04:49 PM »
Wan't so hard after all, the Green Bay office was very helpful :thankyou:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »
That is good. Did you go for the one time Antique Registration for the 66?

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »
Yes I did  $20 for as long as I own the sled :thumb:

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »
Clarence down at the sport shop recently helped me out with some parts for a 75 Johnson, very knowledgable and sounded like he had a good assortment of Johnson/evinrude parts, among others.  I now have them on speed dial. 

T-Bone out

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
I got a set of rings for it from Northwest Marine in Michigan the motor starts but will not accelerate.
The previous person had broken the timing advance cam but I thought it might still have worked.
I found someone online that had a motor for parts and he is mailing me the part I need.
Hopefully it will be back on the snow when qwe get some :dancinbanana:

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »