Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
St,Germain Show & Swap

Author Topic: St,Germain Show & Swap  (Read 3638 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
St,Germain Show & Swap
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »
I plan to set up for SWAP...... Still got plenty of YAMAHA stuff I will look to liquidate.

Repoman

• View Profile
Re: St,Germain Show & Swap
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 05:15:01 PM »
Autolube,

I plan on going also.  I hope to get my nice shady spot behind the ball fields left field fence.  I got stuck in the center of the open field a few years back and got quick fried to a crackly crunch!  I've got several mid-60's arctic cat suits to peddle along with several tubs of parts.  I might bring a couple of sleds too.  I've go a '71 Panther with a 399 Sacks & electric start to peddle off as well as a '80 Pantera.  I also have a barn fresh '79 Trail Cat with the odometer showing 421 miles.  That might go too.  Who knows, on any given day you can be one fence row or one alley away from finding your next orphan.  It's my favorite time of year to look for new adoptions!!

Keep it HARD to the Right &
Track side down

Repoman    :rocker:

YamaBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 09:21:38 PM »
I plan on trying to sell some Yamaha stuff also.  So, what time do you have to get there to set up?  Is it first come gets best spot or do you pre register?

YamaBob

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
First come first serve for a spot. not aware of any pre-registration. I would suggest neing there for about 6:30 am. Thats what I intend to do. I prefer the hot sun/high traffic/ relatively close to the entrance area.  :dunno:

YamaBob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 07:48:13 AM »
Thanks Autolube, see you there. 

YamaBob

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:02 PM »
You gotta get there early YamaBob....that's when you swappers go around and buy all the good stuff from each other, you know....that's why it's called "swapping"  :D ::)

I think The Pats will be going, not sure 'tho. We'll look for you and we'll probably hang out by Repoman. He brings food and beverages!  :thumb:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »
Greetings sled heads!

It's almost time!  :rocker:

Show & Swap in St. Germain, a week from this  Sunday.  I can't believe its almost June.  Time to dig your surplus parts & vintage accessories out of the shed & the basement and get them ready for the swap meet.   I'll be pulling out the easy-up and tables & getting the lawn chairs & grill ready to go.  The event is a good time with lots of great people, so mark the day in your calendar, and take a road trip to see what it's all about.   :thumb:

Be there or be a cube!

Repoman

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 04:16:16 PM »
Greetings Sled Heads,

5 Day weather forecast looks like hot & sunny for Sunday.

See you in St. Germain on Sunday!!!!!!

Repoman   :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 02:04:34 PM »
Locked and Loaded! Hope to turn my YAMAHA stash into cash! :dunno:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »
Greetings Sled Heads,

I had a great day at the Swap meet.  Sun was out, nice cool breeze & I was able to set up in my spot in the trees behind left field.  I had quite a bit of business on the small items, but didn't sell any big ticket items. The buyers evaporated after lunch, so I bailed out.  Looks like Autolube had a pile of stuff to unload.  Hope he did well.  If you didn't go to the Show & Swap, you missed out.  The St. Germain city park was packed to the gills with swappers.  If it gets any bigger, they will have to start using the outfield.

Have a great summer,

Repoman   :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 09:01:19 PM »
$30 for swap space, $90 for fuel in the truck..... I broke even with sales  :banghead:

The experience......PRICELESS! :angel: