Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Annual Donations to Fire ad Rescue Squads

Author Topic: Annual Donations to Fire ad Rescue Squads  (Read 4129 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Annual Donations to Fire ad Rescue Squads
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
We recently donated $100 each to the Silver Cliff Fire Department and the Athelstane Fire and Rescue Squad. Accepting the checks in photos is Cody Walesh (Silver Cliff Firefighter) and Scott Durian (Athelstane Fire Chief) from N.E.W. LBVR Club president.

As most of you know from reading our club newsletter, we make donations annually. Last year we gave checks to Beecher/Pembine/Dunbar Fire and Rescue Squads and two years ago Wausaukee Fire and Rescue.

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: Annual Donations to Fire ad Rescue Squads
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:18:43 PM »
Here is the other pic, I missed it in the original post.

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »
Jeff this is nice to see. I have been on a vol. Fire dept.for 24 years and know how hard it is to raise money.Good job to all who helped raise the money!!
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »
 :thankyou: for the kind words. Doing these type of things is a very important objective of our club.

Premix

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:36:37 PM »
The NEWLBVR club just recently received a thank you note from the Athelstane Volunteer Fire Department. It's a nice card, signed by them and includes a note saying they really appreciate the help during such hard times. Everything is suffering right now so it's good that we could help if even in a small way.

Speaking of thank yous, I sent a thank you card to Francis and Joe W. thanking them for the time they spent with us and for making our day very enjoyable. I also sent one to the S&R thanking them for the friendly service and the tasty food. It was all good and I wanted all 3 to know we appreciated it very much
Club Secretary, Patti M.

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »
 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: