Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Club Picnic

Author Topic: Club Picnic  (Read 7868 times)

scorpion dude

Club Picnic
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:07 AM »
I know its early but what is the plan for the picnic this year? what can we do to get a larger crowd? Maybe a kinda show/ride kinda thing? A swap? What would get more sled there?

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: Club Picnic
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12:22 PM »
There was a time FREE BEER and food was all it took :beers:

scorpion dude

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 06:38:05 PM »
Thats more than enough for me and my gang, just getting together with other sled heads is a blast! :beer:  How about a raffle for the class winners? We could find some donations.  ???  I throw down the gauntlet for anyone to pick up and try to whoop the Scorps this year!  >:D We have a new sled were bringing plus working on the Chap for more speed! I think my 13 yr old daughter is going to be riding that one. :cheer:

scorpion dude

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
Anyone bringing a single this year?

scorpion dude

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 07:51:57 AM »

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
Unfortunitely I will not be able to attend this year's club picnic. :(

I was presented with an opportunity to go on a week long motorcycle trip with my son (Colt) to the Smokey Mountains.  :angel:

Which needless to say I am very excited about. However I do regret missing the picnic, as well as the the Dirt & Snow Show on the 18th. and the Car/Vintage Sled Show on the 19th. (both) in Antigo.  :popcorn:

I need to figure out how to be in a least two places at once.  :dunno: :hammerhead:

scorpion dude

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 10:10:37 AM »
First the super sled and now this...What has become of Autolube? ???

Kidding Jeff, have a great time!

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
So who is going to the picnic on Saturday?

The darn weatherman says a high of 83 and T'storms for Sat. And it says rain for Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun.....WTH?  :dunno:
But you know, Saturday is a few days away and they have a hard time getting the weather right for the next day let alone 5 days away  :o

Premix is bringing a tent set-up with sides too so we will have cover if it's too hot or if it rains     :thumb:   Rain won't stop the grass drags...never did before

And if not racing, we can sit under cover, cheer the racers on  :clapping: and enjoy some root beer and  :beers: and  :popcorn:

FREE FOOD, BEVERAGES, RACING, SWAPPING PARTS AND STORIES.....What could be better. Hope to see a good turn out!

~Miss Starfire~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:52:10 AM by Premix »

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 08:44:46 PM »
What time does it kick off?

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 04:52:58 PM »
Hey Mike! I realize now I didn't really say a time, did I? da.  :-[

The lunch is usually about Noon, so you can arrive anytime before that. Food is available most of the day, but in late afternoon they have the left overs for supper, around a bon fire with some BS. They have lunch about Noon, let the kids race first, like around 1 PM and then the adults go at it about 2 or so. We won't be there much before noon and Premix is bringing a tent & I'm bringing some mighty fine beans! (we need the gas!) :thumb:

You guys don't need to bring any food, unless you want to bring a dessert or snack to share, but not necessary. Blatz & root beer will be furnished plus the usual picnic food, but you may bring your own favorite brand! If anyone wants to make a week end of it, they can camp there by Ray's for free, but there is a small donation for electric. Port-a-potty is on sight. It's in the grassy area to the west of the bar, away from the bar, it's a great spot. Stay Fri and Sat night if you wish.

Let's all stop by Ray at the bar, have a couple (or...????) and thank him for all of his help with this club event. He's a great guy!  :thankyou:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 08:01:58 AM »
Is anyone bringing anything to swap?  We might be able to get away for a couple hours and come over to watch and maybe a few  :beers:
sno jet fan

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 08:27:37 AM »
First the super sled and now this...What has become of Autolube? ???

:hammerhead:   :iagree:   Yea whaz up with that!!!

I'm planning to b there!!!
~Recoil

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 09:03:51 AM »
We're not swapping and not racing......just some  :popcorn: and  :beer: and BS!!!
I think Repoman & Jan are coming....R U coming with them Recoil? Or is Spraygas home from the fires? Sure a lot of bad ones!
Now weather man says Mostly cloudy, high of 87 (no rain) but rain on Friday & on Sunday.....we'll see  :dunno: Who cares what the weather, we'll have fun.
Scorpion Dude and Stingerette (sp?) will be there and of course Shortstrokes. Not sure that the VanOss (parent club) family will be able to attend this year. Hope so.

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 09:10:13 PM »
Yep  I will be there.... will see all of you on Saterday!!
 Nope Spraygas will not be joining us he is on fires in Nebraska!
~Recoil

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 12:12:44 PM »
Greetings all you Sled heads

I have a commitment in the morning, but Jan & I plan on being there around noon or so to eat & watch the races.  Always a good show.

This is a perfect event for all you couch potato's.  All you have to do is get in the car & drive to Ray's.  You don't have to cook.  You don't have to do dishes  You don't have to get dressed for below zero temps.  Food & beverages are FREE!  So get up & get in the car and come out for few hours on Saturday!

We hope to see a bunch of new faces   :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana:

Repoman
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:16:33 PM by Repoman »