Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Super Stingerette

General Category > Member Builds

Super Stingerette

(1/2) > >>

scorpion dude:
My wife had such a great time on the pinch and she really liked her new title "Stingerette", I have to build her a nice sled to ride for next year.   Tearing her down  :clapping:Need to freshen up the CCW

Recoil:
  :o..Oh my thats a sweet ride!!!!

Autolube:
That is the perfect ride for Stingerette !!! Keep us posted on the progress of this restoration. :thumb:

Recoil:

:iagree: Yes!! Yes!!
 :postpics:

Webmaster M:
Nice! No shortage of metalflake, I see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version