Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
*** Pinch for this Saturday the 18th Is a GO!!!!!!***

Author Topic: *** Pinch for this Saturday the 18th Is a GO!!!!!!***  (Read 6705 times)

Recoil

• View Profile
*** Pinch for this Saturday the 18th Is a GO!!!!!!***
« on: February 13, 2012, 07:59:31 PM »
:popcorn:...I was thinking about a HOT DOG cookout pinch over here in Forest County...our trails are holding, we are expecting snow chances 3 days this week, and our temps to remain at freezing....Here is the idea....we meet at T-Bobs in Laona at 10:30 ride out to Johnnies Resort then from there we continue out on the lake to the "Island"  :o that will be were we build a fire, roast dogs, (maybe some cats....FurCoatGuy  rofl) marshmellows, have some b.y.o. drinks,  :beers: and tear'up some ice, then we can head back to T-Bobs for a short saftey :beer: meeting....Now I know its kinda short notice, and we did this ride once already, but It is the only thing  :banghead: I can think of to keep the VINTAGE Season going!!!.....Give me your thoughts on who would like to attend so I can get Spraygas out to cut  :madwife: firewood, and I have an idea on how many dogs and buns to get!!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:56:58 PM by Recoil »
~Recoil

Repoman

• View Profile
Re: THOUGHTS?!?! How bouta Pinch for this Saturday the 18th??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:37:53 PM »
Sounds like fun!!!!!

Count me in.  Now all you couch potato's need to tweak your tilly, get some fresh motion lotion and pull the ropes at T-Bob's Saturday!!!!!!  Come on.  Make the commitment!  You can watch TV in July!!!!

The Repoman will Ride!! :taunt:

:dancinbanana: :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana:

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
I think I might be able to make it up to the north woods for that??  Ill have to talk to the boss....

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:48:38 PM »
NOT a couch potato, but we're not doing something vintage every week end. We're not going to make this, but have fun on your hot dog ride.

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
Yah what Repoman said  :iagree: Let see its a no brainer  :hammerhead: we might have 2 weeks left to ride and then the snow will be gone  :banghead: so lets get those sled gased up and drug over to Laona for some good ole fashion fun  :dancinbanana: I think Recoil is messing around in the kitchen with something with Pudd'in in it but who knows,  :rocker: we plan to pull our cutter so plenty of room for all you soda pops and other  :beers: things, I have nothing else to bribe you with so you know what to do, we plan on a different return route with about the same distance :beer:
Spraygas

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 08:38:13 PM »
Sorry we cant make it,on call this weekend.  :'(

The Jetters!
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
I intend to be there!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 09:57:04 PM »
Trail outside of Laona this morning b4 the groomer went through  :thumb:

~Recoil

Fur Coat Guy

• Have you even been to Schnappsville?
    • View Profile
    • Five Hundred and Under Club Springer Trail and Ice Competition Series
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 10:42:27 PM »
.(maybe some cats....FurCoatGuy  rofl)
Ouch, that hurts.  Sorry, I am not going to be in the neighborhood.  We are having a terrain event at the Sheboygan County Marsh Park.  There is not very much snow, but who cares!  Press on Regardless.  I will be running my Pantera and Green Lantern.  Maybe we will see you guys in Crivitz.

The plug has been pulled on the "Pig in the Ice" event at the Sheboygan County Marsh, there is absolutely no snow.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:18:56 PM by Fur Coat Guy »

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 02:58:10 PM »
     :baseballbat: Lets get those permission slips signed!!!!!

Those who  :catfight: cant make it ...u r gonna be missed :'(         

("" get Spraygas out to cut  :madwife: firewood...."")

Well I guess I can do it...... rofl

...... :angel: Yepp a womans work is never done!!!

Lets  :rocker:  :rocker:  ....I didnt chop this for nothin'!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:35:34 AM by Recoil »
~Recoil

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »
:madwife: Why you Mother Nature  :dunno: what to  ??? about the snow season.... I guess I will keep  :dancinbanana:  :cheer:  :dancinbanana: for more snow... :thankyou: for keeping it cold enough to keep the snow we have!!!

The trails are holding  :thumb: with a short stretch we will have to get around  ::) but we got a few  options to get around it...lake ice is still good and the trails in the woods are also holding up as well... :popcorn:

We will check trails tomarrow after 3 pm and give an update.   

Friday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northwest wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North northwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.
~Recoil

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 05:08:09 PM »
   Here's the scoop  :rocker: .....We are gonna meet at T-Bobs in Laona at 10:30 am
We have snow coming  :dancinbanana: down right now, ecpecting a low of 20* and a high of 28* tomarrow  :cheer: woop woop!!
Here are pics of the trail today at 3:30, not bad got to go with that :thumb:

We will have 2 cutters for firewood and food and drink storage, hotdogs, buns, chips and sweets are packed.......Remember to bring your own drinks!!!
~Recoil

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
I think I might be able to make it up to the north woods for that??  Ill have to talk to the boss....

:baseballbat: Got your permission slip signed yet??
~Recoil

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
Re: *** Pinch for this Saturday the 18th Is a GO!!!!!!***
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »
Yippee over a inch of fresh powder and still coming down  :dancinbanana:  :rocker: get your permission slips sighned and get over here and ride.  :beer:
Spraygas

mercmike

• View Profile
Re: *** Pinch for this Saturday the 18th Is a GO!!!!!!***
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 10:06:45 PM »
Terri and I unfortuanatly can not make it.. :banghead:   we did a little of this  :catfight:   we were unable to find a sitter for our little guys, and there are still to little to be dropped in the cutter  :'(    Have fun guys!!!!!  Don't forget to post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We will be at the Pines ride, have grandma and grandpa on the books for sitting on that day already..