Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Lake Towahawk Sno-Fleas Vintage.....

Author Topic: Lake Towahawk Sno-Fleas Vintage.....  (Read 3815 times)

Recoil

• View Profile
Lake Towahawk Sno-Fleas Vintage.....
« on: January 30, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
  A few of us went to this event last year, and if snow conditions hold in the northwoods, I know Spraygas and I are heading this way again.....Here is the info if anyone else has the interest and a free date on the calander!!

Date: February 11, 2012
Time: 9:30am

February 11, 2012 Lake Tomahawk, WI
2nd Annual Vintage sled show and ride in support of the Lake Tomahawk New-Tom Sno Fleas snowmobile club. Find your old snow suits, dust off those old sleds and join us for a day of fun as we reminisce about the early days of snowmobiling.

Vintage sled show registration starting at 9:30am in parking area across from Smiley’s Pub and Shamrock Bar along corridor trail #17, adjacent to Hwy 47. $5 donation per sled with a $15 maximum. Sleds will be split into two groups for judging and door prizes: 1) 1971 and older, 2) 1972 – 1985. Prize for best vintage suit, voted on by audience.

At 12 noon, after the awards presentation, we will start up the sleds and go for a short ride through the local club trails. There will be two groups, a short ride of 5 miles for the older slower sleds. And a longer ride of about 15 miles for others.

I would like to thank everyone that participated last year to make the event a success. We had about 50 sleds registered. 20 sleds left on a short ride and all 20 returned, running. We enjoyed a beautiful day as hundreds of others stopped by to check out the old sleds, go for a ride in a groomer, and enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

For more information please email petetatro494@gmail.com

Visit us on the web at www.new-tomsnofleas.com for event information, trail conditions and reports throughout the season.
~Recoil

Recoil

• View Profile
Re: Lake Towahawk Sno-Fleas Vintage.....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:30:57 AM »
... Looks like this show and ride is a go!!!   

Trail condition's:  As of 2/9/12 Lake Tomahawk Sno-Fleas report.....
  Trails have stayed about the same for about a week,  bare spots showing up on corners. The best riding is early in the morning and again after the sunsets.  Possible 2" of new snow for Fri.
 Ride safe!

Vintage Sled Show and Ride coming up on Feb. 11th.... Also Crusier Fest that weekend too!

Come one come all......"Vintages Friends" :rocker:

~Recoil

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 03:00:01 PM »
If you go to Lake Tomahawk for vintage show and ride. Keep in mind its only another 10 miles to Cruiserfest in Minocqua.

That is where I will be doing Demo Rides. You could let me guide you on a FREE Demo ride on a Brand New YAMAHA four-stroke. :cheer:

If thats not incentive enough there is a Radar Run out on the lake that has many different classes including a BIKINI class.   :dancinbanana:

If you can't make it I will post pics :thumb:

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
Oh my gosh Jeff in a Bikini I'm so going be there to see that  :dancinbanana: Hmmm wonder which one he will wear surprize is always good !!!  rofl
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:42:56 PM by Spraygas »
Spraygas

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 08:09:45 AM »
Oh my gosh Jeff in a Bikini I'm so going be there to see that  :dancinbanana: Hmmm wonder which one he will wear surprize is always good !!!  rofl

Why?......would you want to see that???!!! :dunno:

This is what I was talknig about! :popcorn:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
February 11, 2012   
Chute Pond, in Mountain

Snowmobile Drag Races....
 Registration 9:00am-11:30am. Racing starts at noon. Entry fee only $5.00 per race entered. Classes include Studded, Unstudded, Vintage, Women's, Seniors, Juniors, Kitty Kat and Grudge Match. Heated tent with food, raffles and refreshments.
~Recoil