Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
1975 line up

Author Topic: 1975 line up  (Read 3883 times)

scorpion dude

1975 line up
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
It took awhile but I found them all. :rocker:

w-jetter

• View Profile
Re: 1975 line up
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »
The sleds look nice! :thumb: Now all you need is the Blue Jacket. I just missed out on one of those jackets 2 years ago. It was NEW! :banghead:
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
Nice line up of Scorps!

Is that Chuck Conners on that brouchure cover?  :popcorn:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:49 AM »
         YES  Jeff it is.
sno jet fan

scorpion dude

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
Yep Chuck Conners, The Rifleman! I do have the jacket and hat. If we get some snow this year I'll have that same pic taken, maybe send it out as my Christmas card. I am looking for the red hood for the Super Stinger, ive found the white and nightfire but no red as of yet. I should have them all displayed at the Crivitz show and Vintage fest at WIR in January. All original except the Brut, had to recover the seat. Damn Mice :baseballbat:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »
That is an AWESOME idea!  :popcorn:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 04:24:31 PM »

That will be a nice display,Cant wait to see them all. I wish it was September allready,I dont like the Hot wearther!

I will keep my eyes open for a hood for you.
sno jet fan

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »
  That will be a nice display,Cant wait to see them all. I wish it was September allready,I dont like the Hot wearther!

I will keep my eyes open for a hood for you.
sno jet fan

scorpion dude

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
I appreciate that Jetter, its been a tough search so far. Id like to bring the Brut to the picnic, dont think ive seen any triples there.