Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
"Old Iron" Display & Ride Update......

Author Topic: "Old Iron" Display & Ride Update......  (Read 4846 times)

Recoil

• View Profile
"Old Iron" Display & Ride Update......
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
    :thankyou: to Mother Nature the Forest Co., trails are open and the ride is still a go!! We have a good base, temps are to remain well below freezing with some snow fall in the forcast!!
I have put out well over 20 flyers, posted it to 3 vintage sled sites, its on the 100 Mile Snow Safari site, and we have had a lot of word-of-mouth responce!! We will again host the "Peoples Choice Vote" for favorite "Old Iron" award, "Oldest Iron" sled award, "Dead Sled" award, plus many great door prizes given out throught the day. Lunch will be provided by Jonnies Resort, and this year we will be having warming fires and marshmellows on the lake! We will also be sharing the days event at T-Bobs with the Lumberjack Memorial Trails Snowmobile Ralley, food, raffles, and paddle wheel with their event....This will be a great opportunity to sho'em what a great club the N.E.W.LBVR's is all about and possibly get a few new members!! This is gonna be a great event and will only get better in years to come, keep doing the sno dance, and we will C U Saturday!!! :dancinbanana:
~Recoil

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: "Old Iron" Display & Ride Update......
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »
There are some great items left from the NEWLVR show raffles and I'll get some to you for Sat. If we aren't going to be there, I'll get them to you another way. We (officers) agreed to use the left overs for prizes on our club rides this year and we didn't use any this week end  :( Do you need raffle tickets or anything? The club has a supply of that stuff if you do. I'll also have membership forms, I use the "simple" verision for events like this. And yes, it's a great club and a big value for a low buck cost!  :thumb:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »
Wow  :rocker: getting alot of feedback, the calls and emails are coming in double checking the trail/snow updates, I have been giving them the  :thumb:, I think know we are gonna have a great day :cheer: I have a count of 20 vintage so far :beers:......
     :popcorn: So who here is planning to come and whatcha riding?  :dancinbanana: Its time to get fired up... Or  :madwife: else!!!!!!
~Recoil

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:03:31 PM »
Myself and my father will be heading up from Green Bay...  Bring my Mercury and my freshly restored cutter that hasn't seen a flake of snow yet!!!  And for Pa, 1972 Moto ski... Can't wait!!!!   :dancinbanana:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 11:21:48 PM »
I WILL BE THERE!  :beer: :beer:

:dunno: NOT SURE WHAT I'M BRINGING YET. IT SURE IS NICE TO HAVE OPTIONS! :thumb:

[img][/img]

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »
.... :baseballbat: U all better be getting fired up!!!
We will have 4 of our sleds out :rocker:.....Gonna be a great turn-out! :thumb:
Outta be cold enough for "Pissy Kitty" to run  :dunno: we will see....Cant wait to see all of ya!
~Recoil

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
We are thinking about it? Havent had any sleds running yet this year. there was no snow here and now just a couple inches.

What are the conditions up there?
sno jet fan

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
We are thinking about it? Havent had any sleds running yet this year. there was no snow here and now just a couple inches.

What are the conditions up there?
      Trails have a good base thou woods, open areas are light, but frozen tight, looks like we will be getting another possible inch or two by then!!
~Recoil

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »
.... :banghead: Just when Spraygas thought all his wrench'n and prep'n on the sleds were done, he got a surprise call last night and his buddy Seth that he fights wildfires with who lives in GEORGIA says he has booked a flight in the morning and will be arriving in GB at 11:30 this morning....how cool 8) is that!!!!!! He has never been in a cold climate  rofl so he hasnt ever been snowmobiling either! Wont it be fun :beer: to show him the great time we have on these pinches! So now Spraygas just had to ::) take off work today to get the ski-doo trail ready....that makes 5 of our vintage sleds out this weekend  :popcorn: I guess we will see if we can keep them all hood and track side down!! So I will be on my Pissy Kitty, Lumber Jane will be on the Massey, Spraygas will be on his Scorpion, Zach (another Wildfire fighter) will be on the Colt, and Seth on the Everest.....
 This will be a great time :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana: cant wait!!!!
~Recoil

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 02:45:02 PM »
I think we may have a winner for the longest distance award, yes?! Well at least we'll show him what fun people can have in the winter outdoors and in the snow. No just sitting around waiting for spring for us.  :clapping:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 03:39:10 PM »
Just finished loading two sleds for the ride tomorrow. ;D 

W/J
sno jet fan

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
w-jetter, it will be good to see you guys! Premix is busy getting stuff loaded up too, in between all the other suff he had to do...never a dull moment. People are really anxious to ride. Maybe we'll load 'em up and haul 'em down to the Oconomowoc area where they are getting snow as we speak. Bummer for us in the Northwoods 'tho. See you 2morrow! :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:59:55 PM by Premix »