Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Jan 30th VINTAGE RIDE

Author Topic: SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Jan 30th VINTAGE RIDE  (Read 2289 times)

Repoman

• View Profile
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Jan 30th VINTAGE RIDE
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »
Come one, Come all!!  Vintage ride from Pembine to Aurora.  I spoke to the groomer today and he said the trail was in good shape!  Pull ropes at 10:30 a.m. at Diane's Pop-A-Top at the Junction of  Hwy 8 & 141 in Pembine WI.

Mr. Recoil, since you fixed the Evinrude, we'll expect to see you there!!

George, I hope the John Deere is back together for the ride, if not, bring something else!

This is the third ride of the season and I'm hoping to up my completed trip record to 2 out of 3!

See you all at Diane's Sunday morning.  Any questions, call me at  (906) 828-1513.

Repoman

(John Chapman)

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
Re: SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Jan 30th VINTAGE RIDE
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 01:13:38 PM »
Repoman we are going to try very hard to make the ride tommarrro our biggest dession is what sleds to bring, hope to you there..Spraygas
Spraygas

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 04:36:58 PM »
REMEMBER, THIS RIDE IS ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 30TH....SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Opps for some reason Im already on sat, Julie reminded me of that..
Spraygas

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:41:45 AM »
Just look at all that fresh sparkling white snow out there! Looks like a Christmas card winter wonderland! Several inches of fresh snow, the ride on Sunday will be great! Thank You Mother Nature!  :thankyou: