Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Jim Johnson Sleds for Sale

Author Topic: Jim Johnson Sleds for Sale  (Read 2403 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Jim Johnson Sleds for Sale
« on: July 26, 2010, 10:14:10 PM »
Jim Johnson lives near Westfield WI (Waushara Co.) He is a long time active member of the Antique Snowmobile Club of America and also active with the AWSC for many years. He is looking to thin down his collection of sleds. Below is a brief list of sleds he would like to see go to folks like us who would get these sleds out of the shed and back on the trail.  :thumb:

I understand these sleds are mostly complete, however they are in their original condition. They would probably fall in the catagory of SURVIVORS.

Here is Jim's home phone # 608-296-2085. You would have to call him for pricing. Hopefully when he gets a chance he told me he would send me pictures that I could post.

220 Sno Pony - no engine
Safari 309 Wheel Horse
69 Sears 309 - Blue
69 Sears 399 - Orange
69 Allied Rustler
69 Cyclone by Polaris
71 Evinrude  Norseman
69 Moto-Ski
70 Ski Daddler - Hirth
70 Skee Horse wide track
70 Yamaha 433
2 - 67 Evinrude wide tracks