Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Resignation

Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 2623 times)

misfire

• View Profile
Resignation
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone checks this forum anymore but I will share this information here anyway "just in case".

Attached is the resignation notification from Jeff Schwaller. Members will be advised of a meeting, in the near future, that will cover elections and appointments. Suggestions for future events and direction for the club will be discussed. We will carry on, vintage is too much fun not to.  For the time being, contact Secretary Patti Mullarky at 715-324-6020 or email vintagepats@yahoo.com for more information.

We wish Jeff well with his new endeavors and thank him for all he has done to make the NEWLBVR club grow and prosper. No one can deny his snowmobile enthusiasm  and his love of the vintage/antique aspect. We also appreciate his work on the state level to promote the vintage registration system that's in place.

Hope you'll stay in touch Jeff and that you'll always find the smoothest trails! Enjoy & our best wishes on the new job and new adventures.

To:  N.E.W. Low Buck Vintage Riders Snowmobile Club members
Re:  Club president resignation
Date: May 30, 2017

It is with regret that effective immediately I will be stepping down as president of the NEWLBVR Snowmobile Club. I will also need to leave the role of coordinating our Annual Vintage/Antique Snowmobile Show and Swap.

Last fall my wife (Brenda) and I have moved to our new home near Wausaukee. Just a few weeks ago I started a new occupation which presents me with many new and exciting challenges that I want to give full attention to. Also, Brenda very recently had her second hip replacement surgery in the wake of a knee replacement last December.

We wish to focus all of our attention to rehabilitating health, adjusting to our new home and work and spending more time with our kids and grandchildren.

Rest assured, my enthusiasm for vintage sleds and all things snowmobiling has not changed. If you are at other vintage snowmobile shows and swaps or are out riding the trails, you will likely see us there!

Change is good! …….and can many times give a club positive and fresh new ideas!

Respectfully submitted,
Jeff (Autolube) Schwaller