Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
RACER'S to PINES RIDE is on for March 3rd !!!

Author Topic: RACER'S to PINES RIDE is on for March 3rd !!!  (Read 7291 times)

scorpion dude

Re: RACER'S to PINES RIDE is on for March 3rd !!!
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 07:52:36 PM »
Yippie-KI-aye Sled Heads!!!

This could be your last chance this season.  Just follow the simple steps to transform yourself from a couch potato to a vintage sled head:  1) Load your trail iron on the trailer, 2) fill it with fresh motion lotion, 3) connect the trailer to your vehicle & drive to Racer and Lana Rae's, 4)  Unload, pull the rope , tweak your tilly, hit the trail and have a great time.  And PRESTO! you are no longer a couch potato :rocker:

Grab your Brain Bucket, get your permission slip, pack your MacGyver and get going.  The time is NOW  :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana: :dancinbanana:
 :iagree:Couldnt of said it better myself Repoman! This is the snow weve all been waiting for! :rocker: :dancinbanana: :beer:
Repoman

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:28 PM »
This is me being a couch patato  :dunno: dealing with 17" of snow in the in my drive way

This what the snowplow guy left me on the end of my driveway! :baseballbat:

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:26:46 PM by Autolube »

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »
Looks like fun autolube!    ;)

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 06:10:47 PM »
We got about 5 inches down here and it has melted down to 2-3 allready.  We hope to make the ride Sat. not feeling the best this week.

Autolube, I allways said I rather blow snow than mow lawn,so just look at it that way.
sno jet fan

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
They are saying more snow for tomorrow night maybe 4-7 but who knows! It's a mist out there now with temps about 30 so it could get messy tonight as well. Just to remind anyone coming up to their cabins....be prepared to fight your way into the driveway! This is some awful stuff to move, wet & heavy and doesn't go anywhere when plowed or with the groomer. Lots of people are plowing with 2 trucks, 2 guys, having one there to pull them out when they get stuck. Its all wet and or icy under the snow and as soon as you spin your wheels, you're done. It's just so wet & heavy and the temp isn't cold enough to work with it. Not complaining, but want to warn you that you might have some problems if someone isn't plowing your driveways for you.

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 08:29:35 PM »
 :dancinbanana:  :dancinbanana:  :dancinbanana:
....B sure 2 have fun 4 me!!!  U all know how I hate 2 miss a good time!!  :beers:
    :popcorn:  :popcorn: I want lots of pics!
~Recoil

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
We had a nice day, yesterday at the Ride. Plenty of snow and the weather was between perfect and almost to warm.  :angel: Some of our old sleds do not take kindly to above average tempatures. :-[

There were 24 of us in attendance and about a 4 to 1 ratio of vintage sleds to supersleds. Racer's & LanaRae as well as Mike & Brenda at the Pines made us feel very welcome as always. This was by far a small turn out for a typical Racer to Pines Ride, however as you know this was not a typical year. Being we had this event on a make up weekend many had other commitments and many wanted to take advantage of the awesome snow we got and finally put miles on their Supersleds which is totally understandable. :thumb:

If anybody else who was there has pictures please feel free to post. :beer:

scorpion dude

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:04 PM »
Nice '69 Zephyr!!!!

PolCat

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 05:35:30 PM »
Looks like you guys had a blast sorry we couldn't be there.
I really like this Moto Ski.
:) There's no Iron like old Iron :)

scorpion dude

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
The moto-ski was very cool, 493 Hirth. Guy was up from Chicago I believe, not sure how he heard about the ride. He had a little issue with vibration over 15 mph.

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
:thankyou: EVERYONE for the great pictures...
my son said he and Spraygas had a  :rocker: blast!!!
~Recoil