Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For Sale / for sale 1993 sx yamaha exciter for parts or whole sled
« Last post by Yukon King on July 07, 2017, 04:00:37 PM »
Parting out 1993 sx Yamaha exciter as of now I have complete sled let me know what you need or buy whole sled

Call 920-766-5313
Club News / Resignation
« Last post by misfire on May 30, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone checks this forum anymore but I will share this information here anyway "just in case".

Attached is the resignation notification from Jeff Schwaller. Members will be advised of a meeting, in the near future, that will cover elections and appointments. Suggestions for future events and direction for the club will be discussed. We will carry on, vintage is too much fun not to.  For the time being, contact Secretary Patti Mullarky at 715-324-6020 or email vintagepats@yahoo.com for more information.

We wish Jeff well with his new endeavors and thank him for all he has done to make the NEWLBVR club grow and prosper. No one can deny his snowmobile enthusiasm  and his love of the vintage/antique aspect. We also appreciate his work on the state level to promote the vintage registration system that's in place.

Hope you'll stay in touch Jeff and that you'll always find the smoothest trails! Enjoy & our best wishes on the new job and new adventures.

To:  N.E.W. Low Buck Vintage Riders Snowmobile Club members
Re:  Club president resignation
Date: May 30, 2017

It is with regret that effective immediately I will be stepping down as president of the NEWLBVR Snowmobile Club. I will also need to leave the role of coordinating our Annual Vintage/Antique Snowmobile Show and Swap.

Last fall my wife (Brenda) and I have moved to our new home near Wausaukee. Just a few weeks ago I started a new occupation which presents me with many new and exciting challenges that I want to give full attention to. Also, Brenda very recently had her second hip replacement surgery in the wake of a knee replacement last December.

We wish to focus all of our attention to rehabilitating health, adjusting to our new home and work and spending more time with our kids and grandchildren.

Rest assured, my enthusiasm for vintage sleds and all things snowmobiling has not changed. If you are at other vintage snowmobile shows and swaps or are out riding the trails, you will likely see us there!

Change is good! …….and can many times give a club positive and fresh new ideas!

Respectfully submitted,
Jeff (Autolube) Schwaller
Club News / Feb 25th Ride/Poker Run
« Last post by misfire on February 08, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
February 25th! “The 3rd Annual Richard Schmidt Memorial Fund Raiser” for the Town of Stephenson Fire Dept. Riders will meet and leave from Thunder Lake Lodge Thunder Lake Lodge Ride leaves at approximately 10:00 AM. $10 per participant for the Poker Run. All sleds welcome, can participate by car also. Stops at Wheel Inn, Rocky Top and Shoreline. 5th stamp is on return to Thunder Lake Lodge. Winning ticket wins half the prize money, other half goes to the Fire Dept. $2 long necks domestic beer all day. We are doing a Meat Raffle this year at 4:00 PM so everyone needs to return by 4:00 PM. Drawing for Poker Run will be after the meat raffle, approx. 5:30 PM. We also will do 50/50 drawings and maybe some general raffle prizes too. Sorry we can’t go to the Pines on Crooked Lake, it’s closed this year. For more information please contact Lee Schmidt at Thunder Lake Lodge,715-757-2301.

(Just a FYI, Thunder Lake Lodge is located on CTY RD W just a short distance from East Butler Lake Road. This is the bar formerly known as Racer & Lana Rae’s on CTY HWY W ).
Club News / Feb 4h Brat Fry Ride, gonna happen
« Last post by misfire on January 31, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »
The February 4th Brat Fry Ride is going to go on as planned! The weather will be good. The trails will be great. The Dunbar-Goodman area has 2-3 inches of new snow in the last few days. Dun-Good's grooming is in progress, trails are rated good to very good. Meet at the Dun-Good Club Building on Hwy 8 in Dunbar and be ready to ride at 11:00 AM. Ride to Brat Fry at 8-HI in Goodman, eat brats, drink beverages, play the raffles, then ride back via the trail to St. Hubert's Shrine or you can return on the same trail we took to 8-HI. The 19th Annual Brat Fry is a fundraiser that helps support the Dun-Good Riders trail system. Everyone welcome, old sleds, new sleds, atv's and utv's too. Or go by car. It's right on Hwy 8 in Goodman. Contact Premix (715-324-6020) for more information. 
Club News / Re: 7th Annual "OLD IRON" RIDE
« Last post by misfire on January 26, 2017, 01:56:12 PM »
This ride is still a go. Trails are holding up, 100 Miler has been grooming, temps are colder now and it's all good for a fun Saturday ride. Come on along!
Club News / Re: 4th. Annual 4th. Sick Day 100 (flight plan)
« Last post by Autolube on January 23, 2017, 09:37:07 AM »
Lindsey Fontaine, Editor of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (AWSC magazine) rode the Sick Day Ride with us as well! She publish a article about our ride likely in the Sept. issue of WSN.  :thumb:

Also Eric Peterson from Fox 11 News paid us a visit and did a segment on our ride!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

http://fox11online.com/news/local/northwoods/vintage-snowmobiles-hit-the-trail-in-crivitz-for-annual-sick-day-100-ride

« Last post by Autolube on January 22, 2017, 10:26:06 AM »
Also.... Thank you to Lloyd Pete (Spraygas) for manning the support vehicle and being there for us if needed.  :police:

"A GOOD MAN TO HAVE AROUND!!

« Last post by Autolube on January 22, 2017, 10:18:55 AM »
Another Sick Day 100 in the books! :rocker: We had 22 riders 11 0f them on vintage sleds. Nice day with very mild temps. A little to warm actually as the sun came out it started to erode the trail base.  :banghead: However the trails were groomed and flat.... Thank you River Road Riders Snowmonbile Club. :thumb: Also Thank you to Terry at Hoover's Bar for an excellent Lunch Stop. And Thank You to Koch's Performance for buying that first round of beverages.  :beer:  Special  :thankyou: to those of you who rode today. We hope you found it enjoyable and will get "sick" with us again next year! ;)
« Last post by Autolube on January 17, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
The Sick Day 100 is still a go!m  :thumb:   We are still meeting at the Gateway for a flight time of 9:00 am. However the travel plan has changed. :banghead: We will be taking a northerly route and make Wausaukee our lunch and gas stop!!
« Last post by Autolube on January 16, 2017, 08:41:27 AM »
I did a mock run of the travel plan for the Sick Day 100 yesterday. The trails were very good as of then!  ;) I am concerned about this warm spell that is in the weather forecast for these next couple of days.  :dunno:  But we will watch it close and keep the faith that Wednesday will still be a good day to be "sick"  :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10