Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
New AWSC Director & Rep

Author Topic: New AWSC Director & Rep  (Read 2179 times)

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New AWSC Director & Rep
« on: April 09, 2014, 03:48:25 PM »
Marinette County has a new AWSC Director and AWSC Rep

Congratulations to Jeff Schwaller who was elected AWSC Director by the county clubs at the Alliance meeting on Monday evening. Jeff has been the county's AWSC rep for several years and now will begin serving as our director. Gene Thomas was elected to be the AWSC Rep replacing Jeff in that role. Gene lives in the Peshtigo area and is a long time snowmobiler. He belongs to the Bear Point Sno-Cruisers and the Kumalong Riders.

The Alliance also elected a new Vice President, Brain Dineen, who is a member of the River Road Riders S.C.

Congratulations Guys! And we wish you good luck with your new jobs. We're sure Marinette County will be well represented!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:36:18 PM by Premix »

Repoman

• View Profile
Re: New AWSC Director & Rep
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:14:20 PM »
Congratulations Autolube!    :thumb:

Repoman

jr37

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:05:39 AM »
Congrats Jeff!

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »
THANK YOU.....I've held the Rep. position since 2002. So with that experience and some luck I think I'm ready to serve as Director.  :angel:

It's no secret I've wanted this for awhile and am anxious to get started!  :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 06:06:46 PM »
Hey Jon, Glad to hear you made Director also!  :beer:

Congradulations ..... That's Awesome! :rocker:

jr37

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 04:18:05 AM »
Thanks Jeff!  :thankyou:But I only had one year as a Rep., so I have a loooooong way to go to gain the vast knowledge that you have. I look forward to the challenge and I look forward to serving on the same committe as you.