Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Rapid River Mich. Show and Ride

Author Topic: Rapid River Mich. Show and Ride  (Read 2807 times)

w-jetter

• View Profile
Rapid River Mich. Show and Ride
« on: January 19, 2016, 08:19:38 PM »
I am just getting a reminder out for the Rapid River show is Saturday January 30th.  Also on Friday the 29th they have a ride a mix old vintage sleds of all kinds. it is about a 30 mile ride.
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Re: Rapid River Mich. Show and Ride
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 08:08:41 AM »
Thank you for the "heads up" on this show and ride w-jetter. I don't know if I will be able to attend this year, but it been on my bucket list for quite some time. They do a real nice job of promoting this event, big article in the Escanaba Daily Press the a couple days ago.

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »
I am just getting a reminder out for the Rapid River show is Saturday January 30th.  Also on Friday the 29th they have a ride a mix old vintage sleds of all kinds. it is about a 30 mile ride.

W-jetter, I'll post this on the Face Book page where it will be seen by more people. Also will put it on the homepage of the web site. I'd like to get to this one sometime too. Just not enough winter week ends to do it all.

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 06:35:44 PM »
Thanks Premix.  I know what you mean about not enough time. I wish we could have winter for 6 months with SNOW every other year!!  LOL     I am good friends with Dave the Ski Whiz guy so I try to go when I CAN.    I know he always comes down to Crivitz to support us along with a few others from up there.

I cant make the ride Friday but hope to go Saturday. 
sno jet fan