Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Hey Hippy, Do you still have a stash of Trail Cat Parts?

Author Topic: Hey Hippy, Do you still have a stash of Trail Cat Parts?  (Read 1070 times)

Repoman

• View Profile
Hey Hippy, Do you still have a stash of Trail Cat Parts?
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »
Hey Hippy,

I have a barn fresh '79 Artic Cat Trail Cat 4000 that I hauled back to the U.P from down state Lansing.  :rocker:  It reads 421 miles on the odometer. ( that probably means I need a speedo cable)  It needs a ski, some steering parts and a choke cable to get it back on the trail.  I was reminded at the St. Germain show that you used to have a trailer load of Trail Cat parts.  If you still have some left, leave a post & I'll catch up with you and maybe we can have a few trail safe beverages and make a deal.

Thanks,

Repoman