Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Rescheduled Florence to Spread Eagle Pinch

Author Topic: Rescheduled Florence to Spread Eagle Pinch  (Read 2398 times)

Repoman

• View Profile
Rescheduled Florence to Spread Eagle Pinch
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:43:27 PM »
Greetings Sled Heads,

Due to the dangerously low temps predicted for this Sunday, and due to the fact that most of the ride is out in the open, un-wooded meadows of the Spread Eagle Barrens Nature Area, the Florence to Spread Eagle Pinch has been rescheduled to be held on SUNDAY,SUNDAY, SUNDAY February16th.  Please mark your calendars and pass on the change to  your fellow sled heads.

Hope to see many of you on Saturday, January 25th (tomorrow!) at the Pemene River Riders Brat Fry at the Silver Dollar in Pembine.  Stop in , have a brat & get into the raffles to show your support for this local organization that does so much to keep our home trail system pristine.   :beers:

Be there or be a Cube

Repoman  :rocker:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:45:01 PM by Repoman »

Repoman

• View Profile
Re: Rescheduled Florence to Spread Eagle Pinch
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:51:35 PM »
Follow up:

Temp at 10:30 a.m., former kick off time Sunday, was either 0 or -1 + wind chill, depending on which weather service you looked at.  I hope the weather on Feb 16th will be much nicer.

See you then,

Repoman   :thumb:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »
Greetings Sled Heads,

The extended forecast looks like temps in the 20's for Sunday.  Should be s sweet ride with those temps.  Please leave a message if you plan on participating.  It's always nice to warn the lunch spot if you are going to show up with a bunch of people all at once.

So get in the garage this week, tweak your tilly & mix up a fresh batch of motion lotion to be ready to pull the ropes at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Feb 16th.

Repoman :thumb:

P.S.  If anyone is bringing a super sled and is willing to be the caboose, please let me know.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:17:12 PM by Repoman »

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
I do intend to make this ride...so count me in. I will see if I can bring the V.P. along with his Cheetah!

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 05:48:17 PM »
Grettings Sled Heads,

The Repoman spent  this week in the garage but was unable to resolve the issues with the Awesome Artic Cat Pantera 5000.  Seven years of smooth running & this close to the end of the season it's down for the count.  :banghead:

I'll be super sledding on Sunday.

See you there!

Repoman  :thumb:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 12:20:09 PM »
Hello Couch Potato's,

The Spread Eagle ride is in the books.  Starting temp was 11 degrees, blue skies, sunshine, no wind & fresh snow on the trail  :rocker:.  Best ride this year.  Attendance was small: Free Air, Premix & yours truly.  The run through the Spread Eagle Barrens nature preserve was beautiful.  We had a brief stop at the Governor's Overlook.  Stopped off at the Chuck Wagon in Spread Eagle for some health food  :beer:,  then took the rail grade back to Florence.  Premix  was on  his '73 TX 650 clone and impressed the heck out of some Super Sleds we met on our way back to Florence. I hope all of you got out to ride somewhere on Sunday.  By mid day, it was in the 20's and gorgeous.

Maybe next year we will have a better turnout.  Till then, keep it HARD to the right & track side down.

Repoman :thumb: