Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)

Author Topic: Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)  (Read 13478 times)

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
Yeah I thought tickets sold well...that was pretty much all I did while I was at the show & swap and I know I was very busy selling them and talking to the people.

Mooch

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 09:41:03 PM »
 one: 920-982-9854

This is the Vintagesled ad from Dave that I tried to post yesterday.

N.E.W. Low Buck Vintage Riders Snowmobile Club Raffle. 1969 Sears Hillary with electric start 399 Kohler twin. Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 tickets for $5.00. The drawing takes place at Rays boneyard saloon in Lena WI on Feb. 2nd 2013-need not be present to win. I will assist with delivery/storage or shipping anyway that I can. I will provide free safe/secure storage for up to two years if necessary. Please email your name & address and amount of tickets needed to oldsledguy63@gmail.com

I will also match the largest purchaser of tickets

Check out our website and Thank you for your support 

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
His ad is on www.vintagesleds.com and he posted it on Facebook. Dave helps us out every year with the tickets......Thank You oldsledguy!!  :thankyou: :thumb:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »
Here is a picture of the gun were giving away as fourth place in the Sears Hillary Raffle - Feb.2nd. at the Balls Beater.

If you like guns it looks pretty cool, 8) if you don't care for guns to much it may look kinda scary?  >:D  Either way it is just a 22-caliber semi-automatic.

This gun was donated by Ray Mcguire owner of Ray's Boneyard Saloon.  :thankyou: Ray, we are grateful.  :clapping:

Repoman

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
Thanks for the raffle prize Ray!   :thankyou:

I would like to remind everyone that Ray McGuire and his business, Ray's Bone Yard Saloon, Lena, WI, has been a huge supporter of this club for many years.  He provides us  with a place to have our summer picnic, he donates a raffle prizes every year and he hosts a Sawp and Show event at the Bone Yard Saloon in February where he invites N.E.W. Low Buck Vintage Riders, S.C. to hold the final day of raffle ticket sales and the drawing for our vintage sled raffle that evening at his event.

If you are on your way to or from Green Bay, plan to stop in at the Bone Yard Saloon, have a beverage and lunch or dinner and take a second to thank Ray for all his support.

Repoman
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:33:45 PM by Repoman »

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 12:52:09 PM »
:iagree: :thumb: :clapping: :iagree: :thumb: :clapping: :iagree: :thumb: :clapping:

Very well said,  :thankyou: Repoman