Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Club property

Author Topic: Club property  (Read 4423 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Club property
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:59:38 PM »
Got a call from a gentleman from Porterfield. Has a 71 Ski Roule he really didn't have a use for anymore, Heard about the NEWLBVR and thought donating to us to use as a fundraiser be a fitting way to do something good with this sled. I went to his house and he helped me load it on my truck. John Hengal gave us this sled as a tribute to his son (Sam) who passed away recently.

:thankyou: Jon, we don't know what were gonna do with this vintage iron yet, we'll be sure to let you know.

This snowmobile looks straight and complete and shouldn't take much to get running! :thumb:

Repoman

• View Profile
Re: Club property
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
Autolube,

Nice job.  :thumb:  Be sure to submit a bill to the club for the gas.  I'd even show up at a meeting to vote yes on re-embursing the transprotation costs!

Repoman

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 05:02:31 PM »
Seems the club is getting quite a collection!

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »
Yeah... not counting the Hillary.  We now have 3 sleds as club property. :angel: Bear has in storage a 77 A.C. Cheetah and a Scorpion (I think it is a 75 Whip) These sleds are kinda rough around the edges, however with lots of choke & carb cleaner and some good luck we hope they will run???!!! :dunno:  I will take pictures of these sleds when I get a chance. They were donated by a gentlemen in Amberg. Bear knows him. :thankyou:

As for the Ski Roule...The recoil needed a new cable which I already fixed. Although I need a "pull start" handle to put on the end of the cable. If anyone has one to donate that would be appreciated! I have a good feeling a good fuel systems cleanout is all this sled will need and it will be trail werthy. :rocker:

How do ya like the genuine ski roule cover? It is really nice! perhaps we should consider selling that separately. :-\ 

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »
Pretty soon we'll need a club storage building for all this stuff  ;D

Mooch

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
That is one sweet pickle. If it comes up for a barn fresh, I'll buy some tickets for that beauty! And for John Hengal  :thankyou:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:17 PM »
The Ski-Roule comes Alive tonight :rocker:

Mooch

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »
Just a thought.There's a saying "think big or go home"! That pickle looks like one nice original sled. How about our next sled Raffle we find the 1st place dream sled followed by the 2nd place original 71 Ski Roule with cover and than 3rd place a clean running barn fresh. It could be the NEWLBVR Super Raffle! $10 a pop 3 for $20. Who in the vintage world could pass on a grand slam ticket like that :dunno:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 05:20:21 PM »
NICE work there Autolube!, and a BIG thanks to John for the sled.   :thankyou:
sno jet fan

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 09:06:20 PM »
Nice Sled Autolube looks like a good future raffle sled.
Spraygas

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 05:41:03 PM »
I know it was only about 1 1/2 of snow we got last night and its a pain pulling them off the trailer, yet I couldn't resist taking a few laps around the yard and doing a photo shoot!

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 05:44:49 PM »
Whoa..... Something is messed up with my camera settings I'm thinking.  :banghead: 

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »
Its ok it just looks like a old pic!
sno jet fan