Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Ride to 8-HI for Brat Fry

Author Topic: Ride to 8-HI for Brat Fry  (Read 12240 times)

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
Re: Ride to 8-HI for Brat Fry
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 10:53:05 PM »
Wow more riders the better  :dancinbanana: it sounds like this should be fun 40 miles hmm not sure what to bring  ::) I knew Monday but now I'm confused the Scorpion is restless in the garage and along side of that sits the Colt  :banghead: guess we will see what the coin toss reveals  :catfight: !!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:13:02 PM by Spraygas »
Spraygas

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 02:38:39 PM »
  :dancinbanana: Yippy!  :dancinbanana: Yippy!  :dancinbanana: Yippy! Cant wait to ride....
I am making some adult trail side goodies  :o !!!
~Recoil

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 07:00:17 PM »
Well with the help of my wife the decision what to ride has been solved  :rocker: when I came home from work today there was a new/old sled on the trailer  :dancinbanana: Julie surprized me with a 73 colt purchased from Premix Thank You Premix for the wounderful sled it has been checked and ready for the trail, how many wifes are allowed to purchase a sled for their husban hmm not many is my bet, so if you are interested in veiwing my new/old ride tomarrow show up for the ride, Thanks Baby, Love ya.  :rocker:
Spraygas

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 08:01:04 PM »
Geez...I don't know Spraygas. If she really loved ya.. :madwife:..shouldn't she of got ya a YAMAHA     :dunno:  :hammerhead:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 08:10:50 PM »
  :dunno:.....Its not the size  :dancinbanana: that matters it's .......OH  :-X I ment its  rofl not the make that matters its the thought  :-* that counts!!!
~Recoil

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »
Hey.....There ain't nothin' wrong with a small package! rofl  :hammerhead:

Is there?!?!?! :dunno:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 09:13:30 PM »
Now thats small rofl!!!
~Recoil

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »
MERCURY = LARGE PACKAGE...... i think???  ??? lol... Have fun on the ride.  Wish we could make it, but we can not...

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
First off no pics!!!I think someone will have some,thanks. I would like to say thanks to all that made the ride happen. The trails were great Pat!  My sleds were just running way to warm today,but we did make it back to the club house ok. Thanks Tony! And thanks Joe for bringing my parts back to the club house.

Hope you all made it back without breakdowns??

John I hope your Dad is doing ok.

Mrs.jetter also says thanks to Recoil for the trail side treats they were GOOD! :cheer:
sno jet fan

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 09:54:22 PM »
Mrs. Jetter Here, Premix the trails were DUN- GOOD! 

Recoil,someday we should exchange receipes!  :beer:
sno jet fan

Fur Coat Guy

• Have you even been to Schnappsville?
    • View Profile
    • Five Hundred and Under Club Springer Trail and Ice Competition Series
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 10:59:50 PM »
w-jetter, sorry that your sled ran hot,

some ran hotter

Recoil, the pudding shots for breakfast were great!

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
FCG,that mod. to the whisper jet made a big difference. It run good on the way back. The Sabre Jet was the one giving me the grief on the way back. Everytime we would stop it didnt want to start?

I liked the TAIL LIGHT!    So was that your kitty eating the snow?
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 09:35:02 AM »
Don't feel bad about the Jets giving you trouble, w-jetter. You were in good company we had several other issues with overheating, even my liquid cooled SRX. Seems like the waterpump or thermoatat is no working. Which left me and Brenda two-up on the Little Blue Enticer. Fur Coat Guy lost a cylinder on his Panther. Also the 335 Polaris with the wiring issues lost a cylinder. Premix ran out of gas about 1 mile short of the clubhouse. There are probably a couple of other things I am forgetting. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Recoil

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »
 :iagree:  :postpics:.....So here are a few more pics....... :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

Praying to the tool gods to fix sled....

I think they all could have used the "survival kit" I won as a door prize!!!  rofl

~Recoil

Fur Coat Guy

• Have you even been to Schnappsville?
    • View Profile
    • Five Hundred and Under Club Springer Trail and Ice Competition Series
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »

I had a burning sensation on Sunday morning.........  if you know what I mean!