Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
WHO IS ALL GOING TO ST.GERMAIN???

Author Topic: WHO IS ALL GOING TO ST.GERMAIN???  (Read 3530 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
WHO IS ALL GOING TO ST.GERMAIN???
« on: May 18, 2015, 08:10:04 AM »
Just wondering who is planning on going to the CLASSIC SLED ROUND-UP in St. Germain the Sunday?  :D

I will be their EARLY with big truck (white F-250) and big trailer full of sleds and parts of sleds to sell at the swap meet.  :angel:
I will also of coarse have the raffle sled along to launch raffle ticket sales. I am excited about this years raffle sled, I think it will do well!  :rocker:

I like to get their as early as possible to hopefully get into the highest traffic area of the swap,towards the front. I will have a couple extra lawn chairs with me for any of you that would like to sit a spell and help sell raffle tickets! :thumb:

LET'S HOPE FOR GOOD WEATHER!!! ;)

YamaBob

• View Profile
Re: WHO IS ALL GOING TO ST.GERMAIN???
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
I should be there early Sunday.  I'll have three sleds and a small selection of parts to sell.  Sue is going to help me out so  I can check out the other swappers.  Hope the weather cooperates.

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 07:28:51 PM »
I should be there early Sunday.  I'll have three sleds and a small selection of parts to sell.  Sue is going to help me out so  I can check out the other swappers.  Hope the weather cooperates.

Hey Yamabob, if you might be interested in setting up along side of Bear and I give me a call Sunday morning. I will be on the road by 4 am and hope to be in line by 6 am.

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 07:43:10 PM »
Getting close to being ready! :thumb:

YamaBob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 08:51:22 PM »
Wow, you are loaded.  I still have one sled to put together.  I planned to leave at 4:30 but I'm a half hour ahead of you.  My plan was to get there at 6 also.

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 12:45:43 PM »
Not taking the raffle sled on the club trailer? Too bad about that. Thought someone might volunteer.  :dunno:

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 09:37:27 PM »
Good Day at St.Germain Classic Sled Round-Up. Went home with quite a bit LESS than I came with, which is a GOOD thing. :dancinbanana: Raffle ticket sales kicked off well also. :rocker: