Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
First ride of the season!

Author Topic: First ride of the season!  (Read 2528 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
First ride of the season!
« on: December 28, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »
Had great first ride today. Took the super sled wasn't sure what to expect, in fact I even took my chain saw with me. However I was pleasantly surprised to see most of the trails I had been on were very good and groomed since yesterday's snow fall. I started out from home to Dunbar to Athelstine to Amberg and back home again. I would even go so far as to say the trails were excellent if the damn pick up trucks would stay off our groomed snowmobile trails! :banghead:

I think it is safe to say trails will be awesome going in to New Years weekend. It would be also safe to assume there will be  a LOT of sleds coming up here to ride them! :angel:

mercmike

• View Profile
Re: First ride of the season!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »
Looks nice!! I think my wife and I will be heading up, maybe Thursday for some riding on the newer sleds  :beer:  It's was looking like we were going to have nice riding conditions around here for a bit, but mother nature had different thoughts I guess...  :dunno:  See y'all soon.

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 09:03:05 AM »
Hey mercmike,

I missed you at the show this year, was hoping to see a really shiny Moto-Ski  :baseballbat:

Anyway.... This is the time to ride.  :thumb: The trails are really nice up here!  :taunt:

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 09:45:40 AM »
Yea,  I know.. :-[ it was the first time I missed in a long time.. my boys are getting bigger now and seemed to want to do everything under the sun ;)  I will have the SM there next year, maybe two shinny motoski's. We'll see how productive I can be during the summer. Im also restoring that '71 Grand Prix with the gold flake hood. That one has a 634 hirth, cant wait for that one to be done as well, that will be my new rider :thumb:

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »

Here is the Grand Prix before shots.. It's completely disassembled at this point

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 07:37:14 AM »
VERY NICE!...... YOU BETTER CLEAR SOME SPACE ON YOUR TROPHY SHELF WHEN YOU HIT THE SHOW CIRCUIT WITH THAT SLED! :popcorn: