Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3810

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/fourbarr/public_html/newlbvr/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)

Author Topic: Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)  (Read 13462 times)

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
Anyone interested in helping assemble the club's raffle sled this Saturday (4-14-12) at Bear's shed in Amberg. I'll be there by 9am, and there will be beer there.  :beer:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:02:31 PM by Autolube »

w-jetter

• View Profile
Re: Raffle Sled (69 Sears Hillary 399)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:22:18 PM »
Jeff how long do you think you will be working on the sled? I promisied to help a friend Sat. morning for a couple hours, but could run up by you after that? It might be 1:00 before I could get there. I would like to come and help and BS with you guys! :beers: I wish you would of posted Two days sooner that you planed on working on the sled. I will see if I can make a change of plans?

How far is the sled tore down?
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »
Hi W-Jetter

The sled is ALL the way tore down, as if you just had it painted. Which we did! :thumb:

No presure, What doesn't get done will get done soon enough. :angel: Just thought it would be a good oppurtunity to bench race and BS! :beer:

My suggestion is if it seems early enough give me a call Saturday and see how were doing before making the drive.

Sorry about the short notice.

mercmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:00:03 PM »
When will the sled be raffled ? Tickets ?

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 11:18:09 PM »
The tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5. They will be available in the very near future. We usually send each member a few to begin with and have lots of extras if they'd like them to buy or sell. I think this is going to be a very popular sled raffle and tickets are going to sell really well. I know when Premix was painting it, he said several times how much he'd like to win it! (Me too!!) The raffle drawing will "probably" be the 1st Sat in February, 2012. In the past we've had the raffle at Ray McGuire's Bone Yard in Lena, the same day as the Balls Beater Run and we're hoping to do that again. It's always a fun day at Ray's!!! A show, swap, ride if possible, a poker run, raffles etc.  If you've never made that event, plan to be there this year. Proceeds benefit local non-profit groups & school projects. LOTS of food, beer, food, more beer and did I mention they have beer  :beer:

We'll have more info about the raffle for the members following our meeting on April 18th. A newsltter will be going out and we'll post raffle updates here on the forum. If you're interested in attending the meeting, it is at Newingham's in Wausaukee at 7 PM. Come Join Us!
Miss Starfire

Premix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that we will also be selling tickets at as many shows, swaps and events as possible. You guys are welcome to join in with that if you'd like to!   :thankyou:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 08:32:53 PM »
Autolube,I made a change of plans. I can help my friend on Sunday and plan on comming up to help you guys on Sat. morning. If something comes up that you are not going to work on the sled please give me a call or post it on here ,but early as we my leave by 6.30 Am sat.

I will give you a call when we get up there to find out where you are.  Do I need to bring anything?  Tools? Cooler?  :dunno:

Whisper Jetter
sno jet fan

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
Come on up. Everything is still a GO!!!  :rocker:

Bring what you want for beverage, however I will have plenty Coke Zero's for early morning and Coors Silver Bullets for later morning.  :thumb:

We'll try to get by with Bear's tools!  :dunno:

Perhaps grab a burger at the Pub for lunch?  >:D

Bear's place is a mile west of Amberg on Dow Dam Road. Call me and I will get you there.  :angel:

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 07:19:35 AM »
C U at 9  :thumb:
sno jet fan

scorpion dude

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 05:12:22 PM »
Thats a very cool looking sled! Im sure it will do great for the raffle. I was planning on coming up but I got the call today that my parts guy is selling everything. I have to get there asap to pick out what i want. He has a nice 634 just sitting there waiting for me!

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 09:04:44 PM »
Well, we had a good day yesterday. The Hillary is almost complete and alive again. Just need to put on graphics, Fuel lines and fuel tank install couple other small details and its done.

A huge, sincere thank you to our VP (Bear) and Dave & Joanie Sprenger for helping me with the reassembly of this sled yesterday. And also thank you to Premix for the sandblastiing and painting. I THINK THE SLED LOOKS GREAT!!!

w-jetter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 07:34:21 PM »
Hey Autolube,We had a good time on Saturday helping to put the sled together.  We dont get to do too much for the club living as far away as we do,so we thought it would be a good time to come and help out. Now All I hope for is to win the sled in the raffle.
sno jet fan

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 07:52:56 PM »
Wow that sled is Ugly (in a good way) you guys did a awsome job, wish I could have been there to help out, but I was outa town, it should bring a good dollar value  :thumb: Spoiled Julie got a new sled 1976 RV out in ND, it has implant 503 rotax should make good power  :rocker: I think we have enough sleds I'm running outa room, I'll have to start building shelfs in the garage  :madwife: I'll get Julie to post some pic's of her new ride!
Spraygas

Autolube

• Peshtigo River Trail
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:47:28 PM »
w-jetter, you and joanie made that project fun. :thankyou:again for coming up to help.

Spraygas, good to hear from ya, its been a while. Another Ski-doo??? sounds good!  However don't forget the Twister project. :baseballbat:

Spraygas

• "...it'll start get the spraygas!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 07:11:27 PM »
Oh no I haven't forgot the Snotwister the engine is tore down in the shop and the bottom end is going in for bearings seals and crank check, then new pistons, it will be ready for next year  :rocker: Autolube lets just hope you are, we also have the RV lining up with us so you'll have two sleds that you will need to deal with, but I know your up for that challenge  :catfight: I'll have the RV finely tuned also, hope Julie can handle driving with no ski's on the ground, I included a Pic of her fine machine  :rocker: Later
Spraygas